Log in

No account? Create an account
PADRE reports? - University of Victoria [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
University of Victoria

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Links:| UVic Homepage UVic Library Homepage Timetable Online Exam Timetable Cinecenta ]

PADRE reports? [Jun. 4th, 2010|02:54 pm]
University of Victoria


I know that Uvic stopped using PADRE reports, but how do we access the new equivalent? I want to check and make sure I have all of my credits in place before I apply to graduate. I can't find information about this anywhere on the Uvic website and I can't find it in usource either. So does anyone know?

[User Picture]From: righteous_twist
2010-06-04 10:13 pm (UTC)
If you're just looking for your total number of credits to make sure you have enough, you can go to USource -> Student -> Records -> Unofficial Transcript and it gives you a rundown of every semester. You can just total up your credits that way.

If you're looking for a way to tell if you have a certain number of specific credits (like 12 credits of History for a History degree or whatever), I'm no help. :S I could never find that either.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: clucking_potato
2010-06-06 04:41 am (UTC)
What faculty are you in? If you're in humanities, science or social science, you can email advising@uvic.ca and give them your student number and ask them to send you a pdf of your CAPP audit, which is the new name for the PADRE report. I've done it twice.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that they still haven't gotten this info onto uSource after three years; it's a waste of the academic advisors' time and UVic's money making students set up appointments to get information that should be easy to access online.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: mistressfreak
2010-06-04 11:03 pm (UTC)
If you want to see your "offical" report that outlines exactly what credits you still need...you need to go to your facaulty's advising centre and set up a meeting time. Super pain in the butt.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: picklehammer
2010-06-06 08:56 pm (UTC)
you can make an appointment with the adviser of your faculty and they'll give you a printout and recommend anything you might need. this is super easy and awesome in fine arts since the adviser is great and has room for drop-ins. I'd imagine this to be nearly impossible in humanities etc since I used to be in that faculty and they were so official and appointment-based.
(Reply) (Thread)